Load Da Dory
Load the Dory is an engaging and enjoyable challenge where communities in the region unite to fill a dory with a generous amount of food. This initiative is made possible through a valuable partnership with the Salvation Army Food Bank. By participating in this interactive challenge, community members actively contribute to stocking the dory with essential food donations. The collaboration between local organizations and the food bank plays a crucial role in addressing food insecurity, ensuring that individuals and families have access to nourishing meals. The ‘Load the Dory’ challenge not only raises awareness about hunger but also encourages community involvement in supporting this important cause.
Snack Pack Program
The Clarenville Snack Pack Program purchases and delivers snack packs to children residing in the area who may need extra nutritional assistance, particularly during the summer when school is closed and they are unable to rely on their regular school meal programs.
Newfoundland Ronald MacDonald House
Salvation Army Food Bank
Markland Engineering is dedicated to preserving the environment for future generations while keeping safey a top priority.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Minimizing environmental impact through efficient resource use and waste reduction.
- Supporting local communities through charitable initiatives.
- Prioritizing safety in all operations and projects.
- Providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for employees.
Health & Safety.
With our company keeping family and client relationships paramount, we understand the importance of keeping everyone safe, weather it would be our clients employees or the general public. To keep safety paramount, ESP strives to maintain and exceed all safety regulations and expectations. We hope that everyone returns home safe and healthy. In addition, we are committed to protecting the environment for our future generations to enjoy
- Regular safety training and education for all employees and contractors.
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of workplace hazards and risks.
- Adherence to all relevant regulations and standards, including OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001.
- Implementation of a robust incident reporting and investigation process.
- Active participation in industry organizations and initiatives to promote best practices in Health & Safety.